Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Down on the Farm






And the farming life continues. We are being blessed with unseasonably warm weather so all the snow has melted and the mud on top of the frozen ground is mostly dried up. Wonderful conditions for weaving stakes into page-wire fences to make it more sturdy and extend the life of the wire! Dad says this weather makes even ugly jobs better - but I didn’t think cleaning the sheep barn was top on my list of fun things to do again! We moved the shelf frame that we welded outside to spray paint - the previous coat of paint that I applied in the shop made it hard to breathe and I could hardly get a brush through my hair from the paint floating around.
Marg (sister) called last night and reported slow progress. She sounds upbeat though and pleased with the projects that we have gotten done. We even were gluttons for punishment and asked what else she needed to be done. Now we are trying to think of any other projects to get out of cleaning and painting the basement floor!
I finally took some pictures but I am not sure where to put them so bear with me while I learn.

No comments: