Friday, February 20, 2015

Feb 17th to 19th - Mesa

Feb 17th – Tues
I got the blog caught up before we picked up Nancy and Bob & Sandi to go to Organ Stop Pizza for another lunch just for our park. It was excellent as usual. We danced to Ricky Ricci (not our favorite) in the courtyard.
I had put dinner in the crockpot so we could eat before going to line dance lessons. Then we decided not to go to lessons as they were just reviewing dances so we had a nice dinner and a relaxing evening.
 
Feb 18th – Wed
After breakfast we went grocery shopping. I put everything away, put a roast in the crock pot and finally started the process to renew our passports. Because my application is coming from & returning to the US, it will cost me $260 for a 10 year passport instead of the $160 that it costs to be mailed to Canada.
Dennis & Gloria dropped in for a chat before we went to the courtyard. The Brookharts play very danceable music and we took full advantage of it.
Bob & Sandi and Dennis & Donna came over at 5 to make some buddy burners. We ended up making 4 burners and about 8:30 I finally dished up dinner for Terry & I and Sandi made sandwiches for her & Bob and anyone else who wanted one. Joe & Stella had joined us by then.


Feb 19th – Thurs
Terry golfed this morning and I first went to Coffee & Doughnuts and then went shopping with with Terri & Clare. I had time for lunch & puttering around before going for dance rehearsal at 2:00.
We went to the courtyard for a bit and then came back to change for the Canada Day Party. Talk about a sea of red & white clothes! The party was put on by Ontario this year with Steve Stairs & North Star providing the music. A good time was had by all.


No comments: