Friday, February 13, 2015

Jan 26th to Feb 11th - Mesa

Jan 26th – Feb 11th
I wondered when someone would ask about the blog and finally Claude gave me a gentle little nudge!
I was overwhelmed doing the entry for the cruise and was already behind when I finished it so I thought I would take a little break. I guess it is about time to get back to the routine.
We have been line dancing a lot and loving it. Our dance instructor Bobbie says she is happy to see her “little chickies” decide on a dance and head to the floor without her. The weather warmed up early which is wonderful since that is why we are all here in the south. We did end up line dancing in the rain in the courtyard one day.
We had a nice visit from Don & Joanne and Lorne & Diane (Joanne's sister). We showed off the changes to VVV – Joanne loved the fiber arts center, we enjoyed lunch in the new courtyard, and the gym was a hit (just to look!). It's a good thing that Diane was the DD as the guys had to try a new single malt Scotch.
We have joined the FitBit group. For those who haven't been exposed, FitBit is a brand of step & exercise trackers and we have the model worn on the wrist which is also a watch. It is quite motivating. We usually get our recommended 10,000 steps after we finish line dancing for a couple of hours in the afternoon.
I will TRY to keep up the blog. Thanks for reading!

No comments: