Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Leaving Pahrump for Bullhead City

We ended up not golfing on Sunday as it was still too cool. So we did a bit of shopping and a bit of gambling. I won enough money to cover my losses for the previous day and the next day. We decided we better get the heck out of Nevada before we both develop a gambling problem!!!
We are in Bullhead City right now. I found out on the trip back from Canada that my “green card” has been expired for 2 years and no one noticed on our several trips to Canada in the last 2 years. I didn’t even know that it had an expiration date! So I had to e-file for a new card which I did today. Now I have to wait for a notice for an appointment to appear in person in Spokane to be delivered to our PO box in Spokane and then forwarded to us. Then I can make an appointment in Phoenix to have my passport stamped to allow travel while my new card is being processed. But I still have to show up in Spokane to finish the application. What a pain!! It may delay our trip to Mexico a bit.
We met the nicest couple here in the park today. Out for a walk and started talking to them as they had the same make of 5th wheel as we do. We ended up spending at least 4 hours with them - first at their place and then at ours. This is one of the greatest parts of traveling!

1 comment:

Gary March said...

Im very,Very,Very jealous. It is very cold here today in Spokane and have a cold also. Sounds like you guys are having a great time. I bet you don't even know what day of the week it is. HeHe. Tell Terry I miss him very much. I have spent the last few days working on the inventory. Hopefully things go well on your journey.
Brother Gary