Friday, December 15, 2006

Mesa - Dec 15th

Please don’t give up on our blog - it is a little boring right now!
We like the new park. There is a section with no permanent residents where we are located and we have chatted with quite a few neighbors. We went to “movie night” last night and saw “The Devil Wears Prada”. We were going to play golf today but I have a cold and thought I would run out of energy part way through the game. We will have many opportunities to golf so no use getting out there and not enjoying it.
I have an appointment with immigration in Phoenix on Monday morning to get my passport stamped. When we got here on Wednesday, I checked with the mail box center in Spokane and the letter from Homeland Security that I was waiting for was there. We decided to spend the money to have it sent UPS overnight for arrival today (Friday). When we were at the movie last night, someone from the mail box center called and said they goofed and did not get the package to UPS on Thursday. So they are sending it today with Saturday delivery. Seems like everything to do with this green card gets messed up.

No comments: