Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 26th to 28th - 100 Mile House

May 26th – Wed -100 Mile House
Terry & I worked on securing a flat screen TV over the window in our bedroom. Terry had a huge box all put together and I made him cut down the size and increase the viewing angle – teach him to work on a project by himself!! Dad worked on the bedside stand and Marg puttered in the gardem.
Terry & I took Dad in for his regular blood test after lunch, filled a propane bottle and picked up a couple of items from the hardware store.
I was not feeling up to par (pin intended!) for golf tonight and all four were supposed to show up so Marg went to golf by herself. Turns out that they were a threesome again but I don’t think it would have been a great thing for me to do. Marg won a nice hanging planter.

May27th – Thurs – 100 Mile House
Marg & I went in to town this morning to get “wiggly wood” to put up fiberglass panels on the greenhouse. I also managed to get a long overdue haircut and we picked up groceries and a hose.
Terry had taken off the old fiberglass while we were gone and we could see that the rafters would have to be painted as the new fiberglass is clearer. So after lunch we strained some old white paint and went to work. Then Marg got the brown paint for the trim but ran out before she could finish the entire front.

May 28th – Fri – 100 Mile House
Enough already – I just want to be well!! We couldn’t continue with the painting on the greenhouse as is rained on & off today. So there was a lot of computer games and snoozing happening.
I hemmed a pair of pants for Marg and Marg& Terry worked on the sink and the new hose in the greenhouse. Dad put another coat of finish on the bedside table
Marg went to Micheal’s graduation this evening.

No comments: